Xbox One Will You Be Getting Final Fantasy 15?

It is too early to say in my opinion. The Final Fantasy is hit or miss for me. I love the traditional turn based style. I haven't honestly enjoyed the more recent battle styles from 12 and 13. I have to wait and see how this game is played before I make a decision.

Chances are, I'll be buying this. Even though I've detested the past few games, they're still Final Fantasy. If I find out that they're switching back to a turn based ATB system where you control all your characters, I'll most likely cry happy tears and order whatever Collector's Edition there is.

Without a doubt, I'm definitely going to buy this as I had an epic blast with Final Fantasy 13 and 14. I'm really looking forward to buy the 15th, it's just the most awesomest RPG experience ever.

How you do not like it for next Final fanasy XV.

It is the opposite of Final Fantasy 13. The game is much more action-oriented.
Final Fantasy 13 had received many crititiques! We must therefore avoid relying on FF13 to judge the Final Fantasy series.

Nomura is making FF15. This is his first FInal Fantasy and made the Kingdom Hearts series as well as all the characters in some FInal Fantasy!

I think we can trust him. I will buy this game no doubt
It would be a little sad that some passsent beside this game

Yes. So much yes. Looks fantastic. I enjoyed FF13, too. I feel people would not hate it so much if it wasn't titled "Final Fantasy", because all complaints arise when they compare it to previous titles... Final Fantasy has so much variation that now everyone has their own idea of what a "proper" Final Fantasy is, based on their favorite.

So yeah, the game looks great to me and I have no reason to doubt it will be good.

Square Enix through its Final Fantasy franchise know how to make a video game, I'll definitely get this game because of the blast I had with classics like FF7 and FF8 and then great titles like FF10 and FF12

Back