Will you be keeping your PS3 once the PS4 is released?

davidj212

This is going to be another huge year for Sony, considering the fact that they will be releasing the brand new Playstation 4 gaming console. I have seen many people wanting to buy old PS3 systems from people that will soon be upgrading to the PS4. I will be keeping my PS3 because I have a ton of games that I enjoy playing on it, and I'm also keeping it because I have a gaming collection, that consists of consoles and games. So will you be keeping your PS3 once the PS4 is released?

Of course, you don't just junk your console because the new one came out. I have never understood why people do that. Its like something out of Brave New World - it is better to replace a thing than fix it. New is better than old.

Definitely, there are still a couple of games coming to the PS3 that I really want to play. One game in particular that is about to be released soon is Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix. After that, the HD release of Final Fantasy X and X-2 will be released as well for the PS3. Lastly, a 2nd Kingdom Hearts HD game is going to be released sometime in 2014. I will definitely be keeping my PS3 for a very long time.

Back