Xbox One Will you buy a 720 at launch?

SteeelWoool

I will stick to my trusty 360 and enjoy the super cheap games for a while. When the price drops I'll probably go for it. You?

I usually wait for the price to drop as well. You also get the added benefit of not having to deal with something you spend hundreds on, possibly exploding on you! I think it takes a while for them to come out with games that I really feel I have to play NOW anyways.

My husband though, I'm not sure if he can wait. We'll see.

No, not at all. The 720 will be ridiculously overpriced when it first releases, and is bound to have problems. I will wait for the price to drop.

I will try to wait, problem is that I lack the will power to wait. When the 360 first came out I told myself I was going to wait, that lasted about 8 days before I caved in and bought one. I'm hoping it's not to overpriced so when I cave again I won't be dishing out to much money.

Seeing how things are right now, i think i will wait for the 720 Slim. That or they drop the "lol Xbox Live still costs money for you to use it the way it should have been from the beginning".

Probably not. I'll wait until the price goes down, or maybe not even get it at all. What with these rumors surrounding it, I'm not sure it'll be worth the money... But I guess we will see soon.

I probably will, I like to game with my friends most nights and I think that a few of them will be picking it up on release day. If I want to continue playing with them I'll have to grab it too!

I won't. I've never bought a gaming console at long. That won't change unless I end up winning the lottery before the launch and there would have to be a crazy game line up at launch. Like other people have said I'll just wait for the price to fall to reasonable amount. I'll wait and make sure they have all the bugs worked out too. By then there should be a hefty amount of games I want to play released.

Gonna wait for games to be released and a price drop, no matter which console I end up getting (Nextbox or PS4, still haven't decided). I feel like the launch will be lame as hell, like it's been for every other console/handheld...

You nailed it, all I will do is wait. I recently won an Xbox 360 slim so thats going to extend my console's life at least 3 more years. When my systems breaks and hopefully there is a price drop, then i'll start looking into it. It would have to be pretty amazing for me to drop that amount of cash, other than that i'm not willing to fork the money out for it.

I will preorder it when it becomes available. I waited out the Xbox 360 launch and it sucked watching everyone play on the new console and here I was back on the Xbox playing Halo 2 with like 4 people while everyone else on my friends list was playing Halo 3.

I will do the exact same thing, keep playing my 360 until the price drops. How much better can it be than the 360.

Back