Xbox One Will you play the beta?

spleendingo

From
Michigan
The beta for Battlefield 4 officially begins on Oct. 1. From what I've read, if you pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe edition or have Battlefield 4 Premium, you'll automatically be entered in the beta.

The release dates for the game itself are staggered. October 29th for the 360 and PS3 editions November 12th for the PS4 and November 19th for the One. Kind of weird to release the game before the actual systems come out. But it's only a few days early and perhaps they're counting on that time to judge interest and server capacities. Apparently all the thing you unlock and level up in the beta will carry over to the actual game, so that's pretty cool. And if you're upgrading from the previous systems to the new ones, all your stats, awards and unlocks will carry over to the One or PS4 from the 360 or PS3.

Is anyone going to play the beta? Are you buying the game for your older systems AND new ones, or either/or?

I've had this game preordered since march for pc.. And I will be playing the beta!

That's awesome. Is it too late to preorder and be in the beta?
I think a beta would be ideal. I need something to satisfy my anxiousness. I feel like the game is coming along very well and will most likely pick this up for the next gen. Thanks for sharing.

Hell yeah! I would love to get an invitation. As mentioned earlier, I am looking forward to play this game on my beast PC. Let's see of I can actually grab any key.

Aw! I didn't preorder it, I don't think there is any other way to get into the beta?

I would have loved to play the beta, but I guess it's not happening for me.

Well, looking forward to atleast read the first impressions and watch some gameplay vids of it.

You can still preorder on origin and get into beta.

Will there be a open beta that we can later join? I tried out Battlefield 3 when it was during open beta and it was pretty fun (aside from the damn flashlights, godammit they were everywhere), so i wish that something like that happens soon.

You can still preorder on origin and get into beta.

But how to get into beta from Xbox 360? Is there any way we can get into the beta? I wanted to try the 360 version to see how it plays.

If i can manage to play it, of course im going to play the beta!! Battlefield 3 was an amazing game that really just felt as if i was actually in a warzone, and their sound profiling was amazing. Im really looking forward to Battlefield 4, it looks like its going to be an amazing game just like the 3rd was.

Oh Battlefield..This game has caused my husband and I some problem because we'd invite his friends over and they'd play until 3 am in the morning then I'd get call from an angry and distress wives lol .I'd love for him to give this Battlefield 4 a try though since this is by far one of his favorite FPS game so far and we actually just got a better PC for gaming a year ago so we'll see. So many games coming out,so many choices.

Heck yea i'm going to play the beta. I'll take any chance I get to play BF4 early. Open beta comes out in three days, I really can't wait until then. Maybe I should have gotten Medal of Honor.

Open Beta came out this morning. I left it downloading before i came to work.

I always feel as if people who played the beta, even for just a couple of days, know the game much better than most who didnt want to or couldnt play the beta. Those couple of days of familiarization make all the difference to a skilled player. While a skilled player can pick up the game and learn the ins-and-outs in a couple of days, the skilled player who played the beta will have already picked up on them. The few days it takes the new guy to adjust will be used by the other to gain mastery.

Will be on tonight. See you all there!

Yes I will. On my glorious PC on 1440p with HD textures and 8X AA. How are you doing, peasants?

i got on the 360 beta... its downloading...

guess i will see how gameplay is before xb1... it is a pre order os i am kinda happy about it.

Back