Original Xbox Worst game for the Xbox?

Jellyfish

We all know these games, right? We see them and we ask ourselves how the hell they got through the quality control and on the market. How any publisher could decide to put his name on it. How any programmer dared to put something like that onto the public.

So?

Recently, Colonial Marines. Duke Nukem even played better than that, and Duke was kind of a joke! I thought Prey sucked, King Kong made my brain hurt, N3 button smashing awful-ness, the craptastic Leisure Suit Larry game (PC is where it's at for those!)...I could go on. Needless to say, there are quite a few stinkers out there!

What's the name of that Kinect game only where you enter and become a robot machine? It didn't even work right... That was god awful.

Soldier of fortune is the worst one that I have played. I hated the controls, the story and the graphics were a let down. They should have never released the game in the first place. I played that for like 2 hours and gave it to a friend in exchange for half a pizza that we ordered. What a joke.

Back