Worst Wii game you own?

Dame6089

What is the worst Wii game that you own. I love the Wii, but there are definitely some bad games on the system.

Probably the worst game I own is Carnival Games. My little brother plays it, but wow is it god awful. It is a collection of terrible mini games that control poorly.

I would say the worst Wii game I ever owned was resident evil. I'm not a fan of,horror movies or games and I have no idea why. I even bought that game. Perhaps it was my first attempt to try and like horror games as other boys tend to do, but after the first few minutes, the CD ended up in the bin.

I had this all in one party game that really sucked. I actually still have it because I know I couldn't sell it if I wanted to for a significant amount.

The absolute worst are the ones that are compilation games. Tons of mini games that I can play on my PC on a cheesy flash gaming site. I don't want to play poker if I am playing on my wii. I can play with a deck of cards for $2.

Eww the compilation games. Those are the worst...and they're everywhere! You'll find at least one compilation of either pool, poker, blackjack, checkers, chess, etc. on a platform.

Yes, those stupid compilation games, hated them and couldn't get rid of them fast enough. Why they even bother with them is beyond me - totally baffling.

Probably the Carnival game and I can't remember how it is that I came up with it. Probably was in one of those packs that came with the console. most of those games I gave to a friend's kids because I never used them. Somehow I ended up with Carnival.

Red Steel.
It sounded like a really cool game and the trailer seemed to show interesting mechanics but once I bought it I immediately regretted it, it was just no good at all.
The second one is supposedly much better but I had been burned once so I didn't even try it.

Red Steel.
It sounded like a really cool game and the trailer seemed to show interesting mechanics but once I bought it I immediately regretted it, it was just no good at all.
The second one is supposedly much better but I had been burned once so I didn't even try it.

Red Steel wasn't that bad, it's just that it got screwed over by hype and then being pushed out the door too fast. It didn't live up to the expectations, but the sequel is much, much better.

Red Steel wasn't that bad, it's just that it got screwed over by hype and then being pushed out the door too fast. It didn't live up to the expectations, but the sequel is much, much better.

I believe you that the second one was much better, it was pretty much impossible to be worse :)
It's just that the first one left such a terrible impression with me that I didn't even touch it.

I believe you that the second one was much better, it was pretty much impossible to be worse :)
It's just that the first one left such a terrible impression with me that I didn't even touch it.

I'd say pick it up sometime if you can find it for cheap. Still didn't live up to the hype, but honestly the studio had some great ideas, and I believe that people were still pushing them to release something great, and something very good after the failure that was Red Steel. Honestly, it's a shame that they got so much attention really to begin with. It's a weird catch 22.

I'd say pick it up sometime if you can find it for cheap. Still didn't live up to the hype, but honestly the studio had some great ideas, and I believe that people were still pushing them to release something great, and something very good after the failure that was Red Steel. Honestly, it's a shame that they got so much attention really to begin with. It's a weird catch 22.

I've since gotten rid of my Wii sadly, so I won't be able to do it anytime soon.
Maybe I'll get another one sometime or be able to emulate it some day.
I might check put a Let's Play video on Youtube though, it might be interesting...

It's probably Ninjabread Man. I hate that game. I don't even know why bought that game in the first place I thought it was like Super Meatboy or something but no it was like I don't even know.

Back