Xbox 360 Would You Rather?

Caillou

Former Moderator
From
Iowa
Would you rather, buy an Xbox one, Or bring back xbox live on the original xbox?

Hard to say. Since I don't have an original Xbox, and don't intend on buying the Xbox 1, but I'd say bring back Xbox Live to the original xbox.

Id probably buy an xbox 1. I dont think many people would really play Live on the original xbox nowadays. And for those that do or really want to, there are other alternatives.

By original Xbox are you referring to the Xbox 360? Or do you mean Xbox live on the very first Xbox? I don't really know how that would work so I'm going to assume you meant on the Xbox 360. I'd much rather have Xbox live come back as I am not too impressed to the Xbox One.

Personally I would buy an Xbox One just for all the bonus next gen content that I would get with it. Granted it is a little more expensive and would require forking out that extra money, I would still do it just to be able to get my hands on those juicy next generation games, that I've been dying to play since their announcements.

By original Xbox are you referring to the Xbox 360? Or do you mean Xbox live on the very first Xbox? I don't really know how that would work so I'm going to assume you meant on the Xbox 360. I'd much rather have Xbox live come back as I am not too impressed to the Xbox One.
What i meant was the first xbox, not the 360.

The X1 doesn't seem to have backwards compatibility so I'll just go with Xbox Live coming back to the original.

I'd much rather have an XB1. I was never too crazy about the original Xbox. At that time I was a big PS2 gamer. Oh, and those controllers on the original Xbox were HUGE!!

I'd much rather have an XB1. I was never too crazy about the original Xbox. At that time I was a big PS2 gamer. Oh, and those controllers on the original Xbox were HUGE!!

The Duke! Those were the best controllers ever in my opinion. When they released the controller S my wins went down by alot. i hunted down dukes after someone broke mine

Buy an Xbox one, No matter how great the original Xbox was, I have to say that it's dead now.
I would however want to bring back the originality and good games from that time.
I would do anything to have a new Crash Bandicoot game (yes i know it's Sony, But still)

Definitely buy an XB1 instead. The original huge xbox had a good run, but what's past is past. Plus most of my favourites are on the 360 anyways, there weren't any particularly memorable games on the original one for me.

I'd rather buy an Xbox One. The original Xbox was never owned by me, however I did get to play it. I honestly found the PS much more entertaining.

I didn't own an original Xbox, but I do have very fond memories of playing Halo 2 in my friends basement. I'd rather have Xbox Live back on their and save myself a couple of hundred bucks. ;)

I would definitely go for the Xbox One. It fits my lifestyle since it's an entertainment system and not a straight up gaming system. I can do a lot of things with the Xbox One. Also, the original Xbox had it's "15 minutes of fame". What's done is done, it may be fun for a week or two, but after that people will be begging for the Xbox One.

I would definitely purchase a Xbox One. I mean who in their right mind would go for the Xbox with Xbox Live over the Xbox One?

Obviously the XBox One. The original XBox has nothing going for it right now except nostalgia. It is a relic of the past now and let's leave it at that.

Buy an Xbox One. People won't want to play on the original anymore so it wouldn't be worth the time or money for Microsoft. Also, many people have only purchased Xbox 360's or Xbox Ones so then it would also limit the original Xbox to certain people who still have it and use it.

I'd rather just stick to the 360. There's a few Xbox Original games there I could play. It wouldn't be the same experience as enjoying the Duke, but meh.

It's a tie between just sticking with the 360 and wanting Live back on Grandpa Xbox.

Back