Xbox One Would you want a Gears of War collection?

heavensdevil

Will you buy if Microsoft plans a Gears of War Collection with remastered visuals and all DLCs included similar to the Master Chief Collection? Personally, I'll buy it because I love the Gears of War series but only the trilogy. It'd be better if there's Judgment included too but that's not a necessity.

Yeah, I'd bite. I liked Gears of War (the series) so if they manage to build an attractive package with improved graphics, DLCs and a good price point I'll make a purchase. I find remastered versions of games intriguing and that alone is enough to make me want to play the games again.

God no rest in peace what a crap series.
First time I've seen someone says that Gear of War is crap. The game basically reinvented third person shooters and help brought the Xbox 360 to success. The first one was mind blowing for its time and blew everything the PS3 could offer when it was released.

First time I've seen someone says that Gear of War is crap. The game basically reinvented third person shooters and help brought the Xbox 360 to success. The first one was mind blowing for its time and blew everything the PS3 could offer when it was released.

Sorry, kid. Everything gears of war did was done years before on the original xbox and ps2.. Such as Kill Switch.. That literally invented the cover based tps genre.. and for your information, third person shooters never died..

Sorry, kid. Everything gears of war did was done years before on the original xbox and ps2.. Such as Kill Switch.. That literally invented the cover based tps genre.. and for your information, third person shooters never died..

Whoever said it died? I said it reinvented cover based shooters. I've played Kill Switch and even though the cover mechanic was good, it was nowhere near Gears of War. Also, it's been a long time since someone actually called me a "kid" lol.

Whoever said it died? I said it reinvented cover based shooters. I've played Kill Switch and even though the cover mechanic was good, it was nowhere near Gears of War. Also, it's been a long time since someone actually called me a "kid" lol.

It didn't reinvent anything. It took from many other games that had come before and put it together in a package. A very nice looking package but it did not innovate..

Back