Xbox One xb1: trials fusion.?? nyone getting it?

I've been having a lot of fun with this game, but Shark is way better so I can't beat his scores lol. Once I beat Child of Light I plan on getting back on this

I've been having a lot of fun with this game, but Shark is way better so I can't beat his scores lol. Once I beat Child of Light I plan on getting back on this

lol im not good at all. i have seen u beat quite a few of my times recently. but im comming at you lol:)

i did find the trick for the ejecting track... that was a big pain.

LOL I tried for a while to beat your score on that with no luck.

getting gold on that ramp/ejection is hard.. its really in rocking yourself and getting the eject when the bike bounces up.. u will continually get 70-90 that 110 is just getting the timing right.

you will notice when you get to the bottom of the ramp the bike suspension absorbes it than releases its around that time you need to hit y...

this guy does it 4 a while and you cna see the progression on what you need to do.
[video=youtube;iKCcHSJZb9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKCcHSJZb9g[/video]

I bought it as soon as it came out. The course designs are good and the racing thrill are awesome. The FMX tricks system which was new at the time was a racer's dream come true. Every part of the game was a challenge and reaching the goal only made the experience sweeter.

Back