Xbox 360 Xbox 360 Console, Other Consoles

southpark

Do you have your Xbox 360 console hooked up to the same TV as all of your other consoles, or do you have one console per room/TV? Ideally, we would like to have all of our consoles hooked up the same TV - the flat screen in our living room - but the PS2 doesn't display correctly on it, so instead we have each console hooked up to a different TV.

I have only my xbox hooked to my lcd. I also got my old ps2, but I don't use it that often since I got my xbox. Still, if I want to play, I just plug it into the tv very easy and I can play.

We have the 360 hooked up in the bedroom so that we can watch movies on it, and so I can play when I get a chance without having little people standing in front of the screen. ;)

My xbox is the only console I got and I got it hooked to my big tv in the living room. I'm using it for movies and games, so I keep it hooked all the time.

We have all of our consoles in the living room. Even though we have a TV in the bedroom, we rarely use it, plus the display is nowhere near as nice as the TV we have in the living room! :)

We have our consoles split between different TVs so that if one person is playing a video game on one console, other people in the house can play other games on a different console at the same time.

Back