Xbox 360 Games vs PS3 Games vs Nintendo Wii Games

What Console has the Best Lineup of Exclusive Games?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

lindbergh

The 3 current gen consoles - Xbox 360, PS3 and the Wii have produced some brilliant games over the years.

The Xbox 360 has produced:
  1. Halo 3
  2. Gears of War series
  3. Forza Motor Sport
  4. Dead or Alive

The PS3 has given gamers:
  1. God of War 3
  2. Uncharted Series
  3. Gran Turismo
  4. Resistance Series

The Nintendo Wii has offered:
  1. The Legend of Zelda
  2. Smash Brothers
  3. Wii Sports
  4. Super Mario

What current generation gaming console do you think has the best lineup of exclusive games?

It's hard to compare them because the hit games on all 3 of them are a lot different in nature. To be honest, I like all 3 systems from what I've played but overall, I'd have to pick 360. A big reason for that is because I love playing multiplayer and Xbox Live is flawless in that category so it makes the game experience the best for me.

It's really hard to choose between the PS3 and the Xbox 360. Personally, I'd pick the Xbox because I think it has a better library of games as compared to the PS3. The Xbox has got everything covered from racing games (Forza), FPS games (Halo), action adventure (Gears of War) and just about any other genre. So, with this being the case, are we now considered Xbox 360 fanboys? :D

I'm really not much for the Halo series, and I've never played Gears of War. For that reason alone, I give it to PS because I know and adore the Uncharted series. The graphics and mechanics keep getting better as it goes on, and the story lines are like learning history without feeling like you're learning history.

Back