Xbox 360 Xbox 360 Games With Replay Value

dannyboy

What games on the 360 do you consider to have strong replay value?

Basically any game that has extra modes or a new game plus is considered to me as having strong replay value. Besides that, there should also be sections in the game that can only be accessed after you've completed the game once. These are all traits of a game that has replay value, most applicable to action games.

Halo 3 still has a decent community and it's probably super cheap if you haven't picked it up yet.

Best game for Xbox Live!

The usual suspects: Bethesda games and Dark Souls.

...almost any question you ask about a game at least one Bethesda game will pop up as an answer.

I forgot to mention them, but sports games has a little replay value based on the franchise and Be A Pro modes. Once you get the Super Bowl twice or the main championship, you're pretty much done with it. PC-based sports management games do the whole franchise mode better overall, but consoles work well with it.

Oh yes, sports games career and franchise modes work if you're into those. Season and Exhibit Games are what you're expected to play (and multiplayer), but if you're going to keep the game for awhile give franchise mode a go. There's a lot of depth in it.

RPGs tend to have the best replay especially if you don't save scum on them. So like Fallout 3, Fallout Vegas, Skyrim, etc. Other choices include anything with an instantly fatal level like 1999 mode... Ah - it's still painful.

gosh i wish the halo community was still alive, its so sad to see such a good series go down the drain, to this day i feel as if halo had the most replay ability

Back