Xbox 360 Xbox 360 Limited Edition Halo 4 Console Bundle and Accessories

jstep

Former Moderator
From
The D
image.jpg
The Limited Edition Halo 4 Console and accessories were just announced at the San Diego Comic-Con! They'll be arriving on launch day (November 6,2012) and both the 320GB console bundle and the standalone controller will come with DLC. The console bundle includes a 320GB, custom designed console with built in wi-fi, a standard copy of the game, wired headset, two custom controllers and Xbox live tokens for in game and avatar marketplace DLC. Oh yeah, and the green right? Yeah, it's blue now on both the console and the controllers. Also, similar to the Star Wars console, it has it's own start up and shut down sounds. Here is a link to the whole article from the Xbox Halo site: Direct Link

Anyone planning on getting the console or controller? I'll probably end up getting the controller since it's coming with DLC and looks pretty sweet. You can preorder them now while supplies last, so if you want them, go put a deposit down on one!! The console bundle is $399.99 and the wireless controller by itself is $59.99. Okay, that's all I got. Carry on.

I doubt that we'll buy this console, since we already have one console and can't really justify a second one yet, but we do need some new controllers, so we might a couple of these instead of the standard white or black ones. Do you know how long the special edition bundle will be available for?

Nice looking box! I would be nice if they included the collectors edition of the game as well.

With talks of the 720 on the horizon it'll be interesting to see how sales go with this.

I want this... lol. Not because I necessarily like Halo better than everything else (even though it may be true) but the box looks good even if your not a Halo fan.

Nice looking box! I would be nice if they included the collectors edition of the game as well.

With talks of the 720 on the horizon it'll be interesting to see how sales go with this.

yea your abslotuley right about that, sorry for typo!

lolol hey check out my profile in youtube and google+ and facebook, ohg XCom ReMix clan is coming please subscribe to me for the credit..<><

Back