Xbox 360 Xbox 360 Versus The PS3: Which Console offers the Best Graphics?

What Console has Better Graphics?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

lindbergh

The Xbox360 and the PS3 are powerhouses when it comes to graphical capabilities. I know that the two consoles have been pushing the limits of their hardware with every release of a new game. However, I'm having difficulty to determine which console could produce the best looking games.

On the Xbox 360 there's Halo, Gears of War, DOA... On the PS3, there's Metal Gear, Uncharted, Gran Turismo... Which console do you think is more powerful when it comes to graphics?

Owning both consoles, I've got to say that I honestly don't see a major different. Sony and Microsoft have copied each other so much at this point that you can customize them to be almost the same console. I still love my PS3, but the 360 has more enjoyable game play for me. I'm not sure why, but I just enjoy the play experience more than my PS3. I think the graphical experience differs based on each console though, so while one may look fantastic on the 360 and look like shit on the PS3, another may look just as great on the PS3 and fall short on the 360.

I always opt towards buying the 360 version if there are multiple versions though; like I said, the experience is just much more enjoyable to me. :D

Guys, let me remind you to cast your votes too. This also is a poll. It would be interesting to find out who wins in the poll. Currently the PS3 is leading with one vote (chuckles) and that vote came from me.;)

Back