ZaneCloud

Former Moderator
From
South Africa
Website
titangaming.co.za
[video=youtube;sJ4hWa6y710]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ4hWa6y710[/video]

What are your thoughts about this?

I have fairly positive views about this, although I think it might actually be pretty useless.
I do like the focus+full content feature, but the furniture gets in the way!!
I also love the radial wobble.

I may frown upon Microsofts direction with the Xbox, but I do think this is really cool!

I love the idea and think it would be absolutely genius, but I honestly don't believe that they are going to have this. I would love to have it, but I don't think they are going to get it advanced enough to be able to release it any time soon. If they do, I would be more than willing to spend all of my money on it. :)

I'm sold on this feature alone. I think it's going to be an interesting experience watching videos on, well, my room!

It is a magnificent idea! But I dont think they will be releasing it soon. After a decade maybe? We might never know.
But if ever, I am willing to spend for this because I think it is a good innovation in gaming.

This looks so interesting, it's a great idea I think. I can't see this being released any time soon though unfortunately, but I could be wrong. This will be a new innovation and it will surely be very popular.

Back