Xbox 360 Xbox All-stars?

lindbergh

With the success of Nintendo's Super Smash Brothers and Sony's Playstation All-stars, would we also see a similar game from Microsoft? A Xbox All-stars maybe? I think this would be a hit game if it was ever released. Imagine Master Chief going against Marcus Fenix of Gears of War. That would certainly be intense.

I am trying to think if Microsoft would have enough characters for something like that. Off the top of my head I can think of:

Marcus Fenix
Master Chief
Agent (from Crackdown)
Maybe Banjo and Kazooie

Are there others you can think of?

The problem is Microsoft doesn't have many beloved characters that have built foundations like Master Chief and Marcus Fenix. And even with them, they'd probably play fairly similar. As a brand, most of xbox's most memorable people are all gun slingers. If microsoft does this, they'll rely heavily on third party characters even more than Nintendo or Sony do now.

Let's also not forget some of the characters in DOA. But you guys are right. It appears that the Xbox does not have enough mascot characters like Nintendo and Sony. Maybe they could include a character of Bill Gates and Steve Jobs in the game. Imagine the two beating the crap out of each other. That would definitely entice a lot of gamers to buy.

Back