Xbox One Xbox enforcement is a joke

tyler

Before I tell the story I would like to add I posted this to the official forums and they delete my discussion completely taking my ability to speak my mind on how they wronged me.
so recently I was struck with a comms bann I was suprised because in all the years I've used this account this was my first. I went online to see what I had done and filled a case review so I could see what I had done and possibly get it overturned. However on the iPhone and Xbox no version of the site you can try see case history. Because of this I explained to the enforcement team "on the xbox version I'm Not able to see case history could to i please explain what's was said to result in my comms ban". After a day of waiting for the a response got an email from xbox saying somehing happeend in my case I go to look on an look and find out even letting me know what I had even done wrong they upheld my case.The fact that I've been using this service for years and have spent way to much money over those years and I get this little respect is ridiculous while I don't expect this to get my issue fixed I hope it shows how barn the current system is to where one guy can feel a little lazy and completely dismissive your case when there seems a chance that the entire ban wasn't unjustified or the issues was something taken out of context.if here's anyone I can speak speak to this about please let me known supports has only agreed there wasn't an issue and said they wouls file a complaint but that more then likely won't wont do anyone any good.

Back