Xbox 360 Xbox Forums have an official GTA Online crew

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Hey guys,

I created a crew for the forums so that we can wreak mayhem and represent the forums online. GTA online won't be up and running till October, but the game is out a week from today. I'll put the link to the crew below, so that everyone can join and afterwards I will assign ranks for the hierarchy. For any questions please send me a PM.

Join Here: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/xb1_f0rums

I think I did that right! I haven't used Social Club in a long time lol. Anyway, this sounds like a lot of fun. During the week I work third shift and usually don't play until around 9:00 a.m (Eastern time). But on the weekends I'm ready for all night, all out, all in mayhem!

In my head, I said that last sentence in the voice of a professional wrestler so it would sound cool. lol. :)

As soon as i get the game, will join the group. Until then, i will keep the link bookmarked!

If anyone that joined the crew is playing, my gamertag is spleendingo1 Feel free to add me as I'm playing most days in the morning. It's rough playing GTA5 when you're "lone wolfing" it. Even if I don't see you in my lobby, when I start a mission I always invite my crew first. When that doesn't do anything I just invite random people.

By "random people" I mean the **** zippers that just killed me three times because I didn't have my crew with me lol.

Awesome! Never knew that there is a gta online crew! I will surely private message you my name once I get my hands on GTA V (I know am a bit late but don't judge me :p)

Hope to see some people from here there!

Back