Xbox 360 Xbox freezing

SiA360

From
Florida
Does your Xbox ever freeze to the point where you have to hit the power button on it and then turn it back on? This has been happening often to mine lately. I think it has to do with the new game I'm playing, BF3, but I don't know for sure. I hope it's not the early signs of the Red Ring.

My Xbox 360, has never froze up. Have you noticed, if the Xbox ever freezes during a different game? If not, it is probably, just the game you are playing. I am pretty sure, Xbox cleared up the whole red ring of death problem.

Nope, my Xbox has never freezed up, either. Have you had BF3 for a while, because if you can take it back to the store and exchange it for a new BF3, it might solve your problem.

Yeah, it happened once or twice with my Xbox too, but I couldn't figure out the reason and it never happened again afterwards. Most people I've talked with consider that the freezing may be related to a certain game, although I'm not completely sure about that... I would panic if I ever came across the red ring of death issue...

The one I use has in the past, but have never gotten the red ring or anything. Just happened 2 or 3 times now. I think it may have to do with heating up though. Never happened before with the fan on.

Mine has never locked up and I am glad for it. However, I do have 2 so if one did go down I would be doing ok.

Yes, it happens from time to time. Not really anything to be concerned about, IMO - just annoyed. I think some of the new games have trouble running on 2005 technology.

Back