mibazza

Hi,

I currently have two Xbox Series X consoles running on one Xbox live and Game Pass account. My sons Xbox is running as the home Xbox and my Xbox is the second user, the Xbox Live and Game Pass accounts are under my microsoft account and payment details. I set this up a couple of years ago with a helpful youtube video and it works fine.

Now my parents want to buy my son an Xbox Series X for their house as he currently has a PS4 but not the same library and quantity of games we have and can't continue saved games where he has the games both on Xbox and PS4.

So my question is, can I run three Xbox Series X from my Xbox Live and Game Pass accounts? My immediate thinking is no due to the way the Xbox live sharing is set up only for two users. But given that there is still only two of us and my son will only ever be logged into one Xbox is it possible?

The only way I can think of doing that, is if I could tansfer my Xbox Live and Game Pass accounts to his Microsoft account so we don't lose the library of games we already own, then set my Xbox up as the Home Xbox using my sons (now transferred) Xbox Live and Game Pass account then set both of his Xboxes up as the second user Xboxes (remember his two Xboxes will never be logged on at the same time). If this would work then how would I go about moving my Xbox Live and Game Pass accounts to his Microsoft account and is that even possible? I've looked online but not really found an answer to this.

Back