Xbox Music

hatmasker

What do you think of the Xbox Music? Well, as of a few days ago, you can enjoy it on both Apple and Android products. There is also free web streaming of the music available.

What do you think about it? Do you use the Xbox Music regularly? Will you be listening to it on these new streaming avenues?

I didn't even know such thing existed, the only times i use my Xbox to listen to music, i basically copy my music to the HDD and just use the default software available.

I have been a long time user of Zune Music Pass which is the predecessor to it, so yeah, I need to check out the Android app for it. I don't like the Windows 8 app for it, so I still use the Zune software, but it's a great deal for $9.99 and now that they've added streaming, it's that much better, even though it's something I wouldn't use. I hope I can get them to give me back my grandfathered version for $14.99, but if they don't, I'll still get back with the current version.

Well, I know about this feature but I haven't used often in the past few years. But I do use the Xbox Music App on Windows 8 and it seem pretty fine too me. I think they both use pretty much functions inside the apps.

I don't use it at all since there's an additional fee to use it. I'd honestly rather just use Pandora/YouTube or even the radio to listen to music, all of which are free of charge. Maybe I should try it out again to see if I can change my mind.

I don't listen to the xbox music either. When I'm gaming I tend to have my headphones on with my own music playing. I want to control what I hear and I don't want to rely on my television's speakers to play it. I'll only take the headphones off if there is something going on in the game that is really important. I love to turn the music all the way up on my headphones while gaming for a total escape. I can't turn my tv's volume all they way up or I'll get complaints from the neighbors.

I think Xbox Music is a great addition to a great console. I mean I am always interested in trying out new features of technology that I like. Xbox Music is one of those technologies.

Mе tоо, bоught а mоnth оf Xbоx musiс tо try it оut, thе mоmеnt I rеаlizе nо bасkgrоund musiс I саnсеllеd thе subsсriptiоn, I саn dо whаt thе xbоx musiс аpp dоеs with Spоtify nо prоblеm, еvеn if I dоn't hаvе prеmium (еvеn thоugh I hаvе it bесаusе I wаnt my musiс in my саr).

I dоn't knоw why I саn't dо this оn thе xbоx оnе, thе 360 did it sо wеll...

Back