Xbox One Xbox One/360 Exclusive Mission is.... Jamais Vu aka Raiden's Mission

marthyrocks

[video=youtube;4AVe4CaNTxA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AVe4CaNTxA[/video]​

And so here we are folks. If Sony gets to give fans a PS1 Snake, then you guys get... the Revengeance's Raiden. Yes, the cyborg ninja Raiden is playable for the one mission called Jamais Vu, where you'll fight Body Snatchers. Hahahahah. Wow. Well, interesting choice then. And DAT WATERMELON. :cool:

Wow. Well, this is interesting indeed. So maybe it means Revengeance sold a lot on Xbox 360s, that's why the Xbox crowd will get Raiden as a bonus character to play as. Well, I'm sticking for the Sony version but if I could afford to have two versions, I'll get this one. I would love to run around the camp and kick ass!

Well, they finally revealed the exclusive Xbox mission. This is it huh? The Jamais Vu mission? Hmmm... interesting. But I'll just go with the PS3 version. Yet to buy Xbox One or 360, so I'll be happy with it. It's only one mission right? No problem for me if I don't get to play this one.

The Xbox crowd get this?! Wow, this looks exciting. Hmmm... wish they could make it like an add-on in the future, but an exclusive is an exclusive. Man, didn't think they'd put Raiden in there, especially when it's a Platinum-developed version of Raiden too. Well, i'll still go for the Sony version but hey, you Xbox One owners out there, here's your exclusive mission. Enjoy it. And yes, DAT WATERMELON.

Cool. Looks like I'm in this for good. I have Xbox one and I feel lucky to have this game available. I can't wait to try playing Raiden. Haha. I can't wait to get my hands on this game. Hey, when will this be released by the way?

Back