Xbox One Xbox One Bundle Unboxing

ozadin

This was in a article that will be posted soon, but I decided this is worthy enough for a separate thread.

What's included in the package - Headset, Controller, Kinect sensor, 4K HDMI cable, paperwork, sticker!!, power cord, power brick, and of course, the actual console. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with the look of the console. Very sleek and smooth.

[video=youtube;lbrmAsxJPv4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbrmAsxJPv4[/video]

SUPER smart move by Microsoft including the headset. Absolute brilliant move to do that. All we need now is some sort of converter for existing headsets now. I feel like things are starting to look up for Xbox One. Hopefully Gamescon has some decent announcements.

Not bad, it looks nice and the peripherals seem to be of pretty good quality, but I want to see it in action. The only thing that seems to stand out is the headset. Why on earth is it mono? This is 2013 not 1960! I mean seriously. I will personally be using a 3rd party headset but this is pretty bad.

nice.
looks like i will get a headset... possibly buy a 3rd party later.

The Xbox One actually does look nice. It's very sleek and just well put together visually. As someone said above, they made a very smart move by adding the headset in with the Xbox One.
The controller is also really nice. I think it'll take a few to get used to since it is smaller in areas. Overall it is all very sleek.
The kinect sensor seems huge compared to the old one however I suppose it's needed for all the uses this time around.

The controllers looks really sleek, that's a cool feature! The xbox looks like an old VHS player but i don't mind it. The headset is ok, nothing special, just a low range headphone.. it would have been cooler to get one for both ears but eh. Regarding the kinect, i really don't care about it, at all! Overall, 7/10 from me, the controller gets a 10/10.

The controllers looks really sleek, that's a cool feature! The xbox looks like an old VHS player but i don't mind it. The headset is ok, nothing special, just a low range headphone.. it would have been cooler to get one for both ears but eh. Regarding the kinect, i really don't care about it, at all! Overall, 7/10 from me, the controller gets a 10/10.

I didn't expect much from the headset. I'm not a huge fan of Microsoft's headsets anyway and I assumed they'd just throw one in that most would replace anyway.
It's nice that they added it, but I doubt many will keep it.

I didn't expect much from the headset. I'm not a huge fan of Microsoft's headsets anyway and I assumed they'd just throw one in that most would replace anyway.
It's nice that they added it, but I doubt many will keep it.

That thing does look fragile, and the controller looks almost the same, aside from the concave analogs, which they said they changed over 100 things.
And that console... i hope that there are people with a lot of space for the console, because i ain't certainly one.

Not bad, it looks nice and the peripherals seem to be of pretty good quality, but I want to see it in action. The only thing that seems to stand out is the headset. Why on earth is it mono? This is 2013 not 1960! I mean seriously. I will personally be using a 3rd party headset but this is pretty bad.

How is it bad? There isn't really a reason for a stereo setup on something that only lets you hear the voices of others. This is a basic microphone and doesn't transmit game audio like a turtlebeach headset would so it has to be designed to allow you to clearly hear your stereo system.

That thing does look fragile, and the controller looks almost the same, aside from the concave analogs, which they said they changed over 100 things.
And that console... i hope that there are people with a lot of space for the console, because i ain't certainly one.

It's the size of a DVR not a bus, lets not get silly here.

Also all microphones are fragile(including $150+ headsets) and should be used with care.

Back