Xbox One Xbox one controller infogram

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Enjoy these little tidbits on the new XB1 controller. 'ONE' Controller to rule them all!

XboxOne_controller_r2t5_dkn%20resize%202.png

Attachments

• XboxOne_controller_r2t5_dkn resize 2.jpg
    XboxOne_controller_r2t5_dkn resize 2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1
Looks like a third party knockoff controller haha. But in all seriousness, the only one of these improvements that seems relevant to the average consumer would probably be the battery compartment. Some of my friends have large hands and this made gaming on the 360 a slightly more clumsy experience. I guess getting the guide button out of the way is pretty useful too. All told, it should feel like a great controller. There isn't much they needed to improve and it looks like they didn't waste any space on novelty.

Looks like a third party knockoff controller haha. But in all seriousness, the only one of these improvements that seems relevant to the average consumer would probably be the battery compartment. Some of my friends have large hands and this made gaming on the 360 a slightly more clumsy experience. I guess getting the guide button out of the way is pretty useful too. All told, it should feel like a great controller. There isn't much they needed to improve and it looks like they didn't waste any space on novelty.

I think the D-pad is the most needed improvement.

I think I was the only human on Earth that didnt mind the D-Pad at all lol

Back