Xbox One Xbox one controller review / impressions (uncovered)

You make it sound so sexy with all these descriptions. I have a feeling i'm going to sleep beside my new controller on the night of release. I'm really glad they improved the controller, my hands would get really cramped from playing long sessions.

Yeah I believe 3rd Party Skins are going to improve the comfort even more as well.

Thanks for the write up. Visually, it does not look like much changed. Although I prefer xbox to other consoles, I do like the PS3 controller a little better than the 360's. I've always felt like xbox controllers had too many buttons and that sony had the perfect controller, aside from N64 which to me is the ultimate.

Thanks for the write up. Visually, it does not look like much changed. Although I prefer xbox to other consoles, I do like the PS3 controller a little better than the 360's. I've always felt like xbox controllers had too many buttons and that sony had the perfect controller, aside from N64 which to me is the ultimate.

Doesn't the ps3 and Xbox have same amount of buttons? Two sticks, ps3 4 buttons same with Xbox, 4 triggers on both, both have a start and select, both have a button to goto home screen and finally the d pad... Am I missing something?

Um they have the same exact amount of buttons LOL unless you want to count the tiny sync button on the wireless controllers as an active button (which it isn't)

Back