Xbox One Xbox One Day One Edition vs Standard Edition

Faction5

Hey guys, what's the difference between the Xbox One Day One edition and the standard edition that's been selling in stores. I noticed it but didn't ask the sales person about it. Is their anything special? Free games, different console look, or something else? I wasn't sure which is why I'm asking. So how about it? Can anyone tell me what the differences between these two are?

I believe the day one edition comes with an achievement, a Day One controller, and access to special deals that you have to look up. I don't think it matters at the end of the day. Just getting one is going to be the concern for people at the moment.

I believe the day one edition comes with an achievement, a Day One controller, and access to special deals that you have to look up. I don't think it matters at the end of the day. Just getting one is going to be the concern for people at the moment.

this is correct.
mostly generic thing like the controller,acheivment.

I really like that the Day One controller has a silver pad and says Day One on it.

◾Xbox One console with 500GB hard drive
◾Blu-ray drive and Wi-Fi included in console
◾Xbox One Kinect peripheral
◾Xbox One Chat Headset
◾Xbox One Wireless Xbox One Controller
◾HDMI Cable (Category 2)
◾Free 14-day trial of Xbox Live Gold

For pre-ordering the Day One Bundle, you also get:
◾Premium black packaging
◾Limited edition Xbox One Day One wireless controller
◾Exclusive Day One Achievement

The following bonus DLC also is available to Day One pre-orders:
◾Ryse: Son of Rome - Exclusive multiplayer map and sword with bonus attributes.
◾Forza Motorsport 5 - Access to four cars tuned to the top of their class.
◾Kinect Sports Rivals - Exclusive sporting equipment that separates your Champion from the rest of the world.
◾Dead Rising 3 - Exclusive Frank West and Chuck Greene Tribute Packs with bonus attributes.

Back