Xbox One Xbox One Design explained & Far Cry 4 hinted

ozadin

I'm interested in FC4, since I thought FC3 was amazing. The world was huge, and it was open world. I liked the idea where you can hunt animals, upgrade your inventory and space, so I'm wondering what the next Far Cry has to offer. Hopefully, it's something similar to FC3, but with more features and better gameplay. Other articles go a bit off topic, but the Xbox One-related articles are interesting reads.

Xbox One is developed to be the ultimate gaming and entertainment system, so the design team at Microsoft had to make every aspect of the experience —ranging from its appearance, to how users interact with its software —modern and sophisticated. It was designed to be simple and inviting, all while being attuned to the console's internal components to ensure flawless performance.

Via: Guardian

At first I thought that this was a Far Cry hate thread because of the misspelled title, but anyway this is a pretty disdaining explanation of the Xbox One. I want to play video games, not have an awesome entertainment center. There are alot of filler words in there which makes me a little nervous too. They sound like used car salesmen.

So, here's a new Far Cry for you. Its got, uh, some stripes there, good rear suspension, probably need some new tires, but not for a bit. When she came in, we wiped her clean. Lots of miles on her but don't let that fool you, she'll get you where you need to go. I'm not interested in selling you this game, oh no my friend, lets get this straight, I'm financing this game to you.

wink and snap of the fingers

Sold?

Title was my mistake, i change it during the approval process to be more clear. Apparently i misspelled it in the process. My mistake for during it in a hurry.

I think it is no exaggeration if I say that Farcry 3 was the best introduction there has never been in a video game.

I hope that the wicked will be as charismatic as Vaas! x)

Then the One Design Xbox console is not the best when compared to the PS4. it's too simple.

FC3 was stunning, I hope they break ground with 4 like they did in the one previous. Of course, it'll be hard to keep making strides...but then again, on a brand new console? It'll be hard to mess that up, too!

its funny how all these good/great xbox360 games from this year and already talking about new xb1 counterparts... im starting to think the 360 at this point became the test bed for a dumbed down arcatectre for the one.. all the good games are linked to or had xb1 development at the same time as the 360 counterpart was hitting shelves.

Back