Xbox One Xbox One Extra Controller

hatmasker

Best Buy and Walmart are going to be offering bundles with an extra controller that comes with the day one edition. Will this extra controller also be the day one edition? What I mean is if anyone knows if the 2 controllers will match in the box or not.

I am buying an extra controller for my Day One X1 at GameStop, and I asked the same question. I was informed that it will NOT be the day ONE addition. The day "ONE" addition controllers are all packed with the consoles, as an exclusive "DAY ONE" purchase for pre-ordering the console. Again, we will not know till Nov 22. So I am not 100% sure.

Best Buy and Walmart are going to be offering bundles with an extra controller that comes with the day one edition. Will this extra controller also be the day one edition? What I mean is if anyone knows if the 2 controllers will match in the box or not.

The product details states "... one commemorative wireless controller, a second wireless controller ..."

The second wireless controller is NOT a commemorative wireless controller.

The product details states "... one commemorative wireless controller, a second wireless controller ..."

The second wireless controller is NOT a commemorative wireless controller.

Yeah, didn't think so, because it's their deal, not Microsoft, so they are just pairing together both to sell more of the console in their stores instead of others.

How in the world do consoles NOT come with two controllers at a minimum? That should be standard in 2013. Didn't the original NES come with two controllers? I think it did. I think sega genesis also came with two controllers as did some other consoles back in the day. We're regressing.

How much more expensive is the two-controller deal? If I'm buying a console I'll be looking for someone to join me :)

How in the world do consoles NOT come with two controllers at a minimum? That should be standard in 2013. Didn't the original NES come with two controllers? I think it did. I think sega genesis also came with two controllers as did some other consoles back in the day. We're regressing.

On this forum you are going to find a LOT of lone wolf gamers that will only get a new controller when they need to replace a broken or worn one.

Disagree. In this day and age, split screen gaming and couch coop are a dying breed. Most gamers play online with their friends.

Well, at least now, you will easily know which controller is yours and what the peons sitting next to you waiting for you to beat them, can play with.

don't know...I was hoping the one I also bought extra, would be a day one controller. if it's not, then I'm using the secondary controller as my primary!! don't wanna rub off the fancy day one paint !! lol

I was about to say the same thing about the two controllers standard ly coming with it ( why they don't ) and I realized as well that your friends don't even need to come over anymore. You can lazily play with someone acrossed town without them coming over, just like my son can weirdly FaceTime his friend four houses down on his iPod!

Back