Xbox One Xbox one fat won't turn on (no "on" sound, and not hot)

Midnight Wolfang

When I press the button to turn on, it doesn't anything, but when I connect the controller (USB) it vibrates and I can turn the console on, but it doesn't make any "on" sound and then 3 seconds later it turns off. I noticed that when I connect to the power, the led turns white for 3 seconds, then orange, then white for 3 seconds again, then come back to orange, then it repeat again and stay orange.
The console is clean, it's with a game inside that I can't take off, and I don't know what else to do. I tried other outlets, and nothing worked until now. I tried the power brick on other Xbox one and it's working just fine. So, the problem is on the console

I had an Xbox One circa 2013, the second week of introduction. This year the Xbox One would turn on then turn off, I ordered a new power supply brick but would do the same thing with the new power supply. I upgraded the HDMI cable and that seemed to solve the issue of power up then power down. The new HDMI cable might be your answer, not sure though, it did solve my issue. I did go ahead and purchase an Xbox One S console from eBay, brand new without a controller for 150.00 delivered. The controllers I had with my Xbox One work perfectly with the new 1TB Xbox One S console.
I hope the HDMI cable might solve your power issue.
Respectfully,
Carl Hataway
aka: roadrage1946

Thanks for the reply, Carl!
Well, I tried in other televisions too. I came to my mom to test her font, so the HDMI cable was tested too. I'll take it to fix, and I'll post the problem here once it's solved. I know more people can have the same problem, so I hope to help. I'll try to post a video showing the problem too.

And thanks again for the reply, I'm sure it can help a lot of people too! :D

Respectfully,
Midnight Wolfang

Wolfgang, you might check out "Monoprice" for the HDMI cable, I use these types of cables in my studio viewing room. High-Speed HDMI Cable - 4K@60Hz HDR 18Gbps YUV 4:4:4 28AWG 25ft, Black is what I use and here is the URL for your convenience; https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=3992
I hope you can get your issue solved, I know how frustrating this can be.
Best of Luck and Best Wishes,
Carl

Back