Xbox One Xbox One Features shown at Comic Con

ozadin

Major Nelson announced some features at the Microsoft panel. Basically -

The ability to record video games that chunks out 30 seconds of your game.
The controllers will recognize who is holding the controller, and load their profile (pretty cool actually)
Forza 5 + DR3 info, graphics, etc.
Talked more about the Smartglass integration
and last but not least, some more Kinect info.

Major Nelson took the stage today at San Diego Comic Con to moderate a panel of developers as they talked about the new features of Microsoft's upcoming console, the Xbox One.

Via: IGN

Well, nothing really too exciting, but it's nice to always get some more news concerning the system. One thing that stands out though is the ability to record up to 30 seconds of your gameplay. Still, I figured that it would allow for a longer record time but I guess 30 seconds is better than nothing. Hope we learn more about the system soon as its getting closer to the rumored released date.

The true facts will arrive at GamesCom. Be reassured.
There will even be some talks with publishers ... With a little luck, Microsoft will make a new conference!
Not as big as E3, but it will be close! (I dream?)

In any case, we will have information at GamesCom. Meanwhile, Microsoft will mute!:rolleyes:

im glad that e have demo/conventions as the release date gets closer... they will eventually show 90% of the launch capabilities and how they work.. not that it matters much im still a pre order..

I'm really liking that controller feature they mentioned. Smart glasses will be neat as well and i like what their doing by incorporating that into the community aspect of live.

From the Article
Smartglass can display where your friends are in each of their games and can help you prep multiplayer sessions without having to load the game first. So if you're playing Ryse, you can invite a bunch of your friends to a Dead Rising match, and will be notified in Ryse when all players are ready.

Excited for the One to launch in November.

...So..um.. how exactly does that controller thing work? If it's biometric then I will definitely never be buying an Xbone ever. I mean is it reading my fingerprints? What is the thing doing that recongizes me personally? No one people are pulling the NSA card and acting like Microsoft is the new big brother. That is really, very creepy.

Back