Xbox One Xbox One + Fifa 14 confirmed in Europe

Medza

I think this is the first actual bundle to be revealed for the Xbox One and we don't know much about it, other than that it will be released in Europe. It might eventually come the US, or it might perhaps be an exclusive, we don't know the price or what specific countries it will be available in , but for now lets just enjoy it :

6QLundh.png

From : Larry Hryb, Xbox's Major Nelson's photo "In Europe this Holiday: All p..." on WhoSay

Thats pretty cool. Europe loves FIFA so this should settle well with them.

Yey this is nice as i can't actually wait for this game it looks so good! the career mode has been suped up so much so now its more realistic and the scouting system has been made to be a lot better.

Looks pretty cool, but have my Xbox One pre-ordered already. Not sure if I would cancel it now.

Looks pretty cool, but have my Xbox One pre-ordered already. Not sure if I would cancel it now.

Well, FIFA 14 will apparently be included with all European pre-orders of the Xbox One, so there's no reason to cancel your pre-order at all.

Well, that is pretty good for everyone that enjoys sports games, which is a lot and i predict a good sales now for it, but for people who don't really care about those types of genres of games, like me, i don't see how it will make things better.

Like other posters have said, since FIFA is such a big deal in Europe, it is definitely a great deal for future Xbox One owners in Europe. Still, from the looks of things, it appears that gamers in North America and other countries aren't so fortunate and won't be receiving a similar deal. It is certainly a great thing of Microsoft to do however.

No big surprise. Not publishing a football game in Europe would just be some crazy move to make. Can't wait to see the graphics.

Yey this is nice as i can't actually wait for this game it looks so good! the career mode has been suped up so much so now its more realistic and the scouting system has been made to be a lot better.

Back