Xbox One + Fifa 14 confirmed in Europe

Discussion in 'FIFA' started by Medza, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Medza

Medza New Member

I think this is the first actual bundle to be revealed for the Xbox One and we don't know much about it, other than that it will be released in Europe. It might eventually come the US, or it might perhaps be an exclusive, we don't know the price or what specific countries it will be available in , but for now lets just enjoy it :

[​IMG]

From : Larry Hryb, Xbox's Major Nelson's photo "In Europe this Holiday: All p..." on WhoSay

2. v00doo1

v00doo1 New Member

its a free download im led to believe

3. Medza

Medza New Member

4. SiNAR 212

SiNAR 212 N3RDC0RE

MI
    Thats pretty cool. Europe loves FIFA so this should settle well with them.

5. Brad

Brad New Member

Yey this is nice as i can't actually wait for this game it looks so good! the career mode has been suped up so much so now its more realistic and the scouting system has been made to be a lot better.

6. wowtgp

wowtgp New Member

Looks pretty cool, but have my Xbox One pre-ordered already. Not sure if I would cancel it now.

7. Claptrap

Claptrap New Member

Well, FIFA 14 will apparently be included with all European pre-orders of the Xbox One, so there's no reason to cancel your pre-order at all.

8. BlackSolaris

BlackSolaris New Member

Well, that is pretty good for everyone that enjoys sports games, which is a lot and i predict a good sales now for it, but for people who don't really care about those types of genres of games, like me, i don't see how it will make things better.

9. Clark Bruce

Clark Bruce New Member

Like other posters have said, since FIFA is such a big deal in Europe, it is definitely a great deal for future Xbox One owners in Europe. Still, from the looks of things, it appears that gamers in North America and other countries aren't so fortunate and won't be receiving a similar deal. It is certainly a great thing of Microsoft to do however.

10. Jellyfish

Jellyfish New Member

No big surprise. Not publishing a football game in Europe would just be some crazy move to make. Can't wait to see the graphics.

11. ihaveAdream

ihaveAdream New Member

Yey this is nice as i can't actually wait for this game it looks so good! the career mode has been suped up so much so now its more realistic and the scouting system has been made to be a lot better.