Xbox One Xbox One FIFA 14 Preorder Bundle Solves $100 Price Gap In Europe

sc_shark

Its a great plan for Europe but man that just drops the USA consumers like a rock. With talks of those countries who are getting the console late or early next gear getting a free game seems everyone but the USA is getting a bundled in free game past spark and ki which every Xbox one is getting.

Its still a smart marketing move bring the price gap to 40 bucks and your getting 3 potential titles to play with FIFA being such a huge title overseas it may help.

While stocks last, any Xbox One console pre-ordered in Europe – including the UK – will include a free copy of FIFA 14. It’s a massive move by Microsoft to try to win the support of the influential ‘middle-tier’ of gamers; those who buy only a handful of releases each year – FIFA, Madden and Call of Duty – but play them pretty extensively.

via:The Next Web

Its a great plan for Europe but man that just drops the USA consumers like a rock. With talks of those countries who are getting the console late or early next gear getting a free game seems everyone but the USA is getting a bundled in free game past spark and ki which every Xbox one is getting.

Its still a smart marketing move bring the price gap to 40 bucks and your getting 3 potential titles to play with FIFA being such a huge title overseas it may help.

via:The Next Web

Im not too butthurt about it but it would be cool to get like the full version ok K.I. or soemthing like that.

Traditionally European gamers have often caught the short-end of the stick and the Xbone has mostly continued that tradition - this is MS trying to erase some of their most recent actions with a soccer game, because soccer is rather SRS business over there. Maybe it'll work, but then again it may not - we'll have to wait until launch to see.

Based on the current conversion rate, UK people are paying like £100 more for the XBO than we should be if you just directly change the currency (because vat or whatever). Probably similar for Europe.

Also at the reveal event in May, Microsoft announced a partnership with NFL for fantasy football and other such things. Nothing like that has been announced for Europe. Also the tv features were said that they would be USA only at launch.

So if they end up revealing a free game for American folk, fair enough. If not, then you guys get more than we do at launch regardless of whether or not it is something you will use. After all, not everyone getting the free Fifa will want to play it.

I think it sounds good though. Quite happy about it as I would have bought Fifa anyway so this saves me a bit of cash :p

Based on the current conversion rate, UK people are paying like £100 more for the XBO than we should be if you just directly change the currency (because vat or whatever). Probably similar for Europe.

Also at the reveal event in May, Microsoft announced a partnership with NFL for fantasy football and other such things. Nothing like that has been announced for Europe. Also the tv features were said that they would be USA only at launch.

So if they end up revealing a free game for American folk, fair enough. If not, then you guys get more than we do at launch regardless of whether or not it is something you will use. After all, not everyone getting the free Fifa will want to play it.

I think it sounds good though. Quite happy about it as I would have bought Fifa anyway so this saves me a bit of cash :p

I agree. We are getting some good stuff and its nice to see MSFT spread the love.

Meh I'm not exactly too impressed , it is essentially giving people what they don't want and making them pay for it. It's exactly the same with the kinect, they're basically saying "here have this and pay us for it", regardless of if you want it or not. I personally don't really enjoy sports games and I think that I am getting the short end of the stick. At least let us choose our own game.

Meh I'm not exactly too impressed , it is essentially giving people what they don't want and making them pay for it. It's exactly the same with the kinect, they're basically saying "here have this and pay us for it", regardless of if you want it or not. I personally don't really enjoy sports games and I think that I am getting the short end of the stick. At least let us choose our own game.

Thats why ur meh about it. As far as i have known, FIFA is HUGE over in Europe

This is pretty great for those who live in Europe because as SINAR said, FIFA is pretty popular over there. I wish there was some kind of deal for those of us in other countries but it's what ever I guess. Still, like Medza I'm not too particularly fond of sports games in he first place so a game like FIFA doesn't really hold any interest for me anyway.

Maybe we will still something good. They did say more bundles will be ann. later :D

Back