Xbox One Xbox One Game Case Revealed

Damnlag

Website
www.youtubegaming.com
Today, Major Nelson posted a quick blog post showcasing the Xbox One game case for Forza Motorsprot 5.

Change the green to blue, and it looks like a blue-ray case.

8797280435_f132eb9607_z.jpg

I think they could have made it look more flash than that, it would look better if where there is green, that was clear plastic, it would look more modern that way I think. I'm not too bothered bout how the game covers look, so it's still okay I guess.

It... doesn't really look much different than the 360 cases. It's just a game case though, I'm not gonna be looking at it all the time lol. But I do like it. I like to put all my discs in a little case anyways, so it doesn't really matter.
I guess they're REALLY going for this sleek sophisticated look, though.

It's a decent cover, nothing great, nothing bad about it. All I care about is the actual game, and gameplay, not the cover.

They should switch to black or something, enough with that green. I've never liked the Xbox use of green though.

I like it. If it's real. I think that it looks sleak and the design is great, too. That color green is one of my favorites also so it's all good with me. can't wait for the Xbox One.

I really dislike the green cases. Really, they're ugly. Though, yeah, the box looks much better than the ones for 360 games, at least.

Like Windows 8, i think Microsoft is going with a simple design choice in colors and shapes... which in my opinion is just lazy and out of fashion, but oh well.

Its just a case. They're going with a green and simple case. Its just going to sit on my shelf and collect dust anyways.

I like the simplicity, actually. Once the Kinect was released, Xbox 360 cases looked a bit too busy. This new design doesn't exactly blow me away, but I feel like it's a safe approach that doesn't look too much like anything else. It's different enough from Xbox 360 cases, but it still has the signature green plastic case that will make it instantly recognizable by gamers.

Ya honestly not too sure how much you are going to do with a case. Yes, it actually does look like a blu-ray case. Personally, what the case looks like is neither here nor there to me. As long as it works when I pop the disc in. What it does do is get me excited for launch! I don't know about you guys but i'll be saving up my money starting now.

Meh, it's certainly nothing exciting but it's not awful either. It looks incredibly generic to me, and I was hoping that they would be a bit more innovative here. Having the Xbox series start back at "one" would have been the perfect opportunity to promote some new design, but instead we're just stuck with some rehashed model with a few minor tweaks.

Meh, it's certainly nothing exciting but it's not awful either. It looks incredibly generic to me, and I was hoping that they would be a bit more innovative here. Having the Xbox series start back at "one" would have been the perfect opportunity to promote some new design, but instead we're just stuck with some rehashed model with a few minor tweaks.

I think its hard to outdo the Xbox 360 redesign that they gave it when the Kinect launched.

I know it's just a case, but this is kinda ugly. I wish they would have put a bit more pizzazz into it. I know that they had to make a cost effective design and everything, but the green isn't even the same green that they have used for branding. It seems inconsistent with the brand, but I guess it would be easier to pull these games out of a pile of my other games.

Back