Xbox One Xbox One Game Release Struggles in China?

diamondback8

Spark_777 had jstep7262 post the thread about BF4 getting banned in China over the portrayal of China and the China Rising DLC. I digged a little into what those two talked about and found this Kotaku article:

China banned 40 other games including Battlefield 4 and Assassin's Creed 3

It sucks when you think about it: why does China have to butt in? But it does make me wonder: what happens with the future of Xbox One games? If the Xbox One does get accepted for sale in China, the games have to go through regulations too. So do you think XB1 games will have struggles? I think so too.

Geez. They really went for it eh? They banned 40 games before in 2011. But i'm surprised by some like Assassin's Creed 3. I wonder: why? What did the American history have to do with China? As for the struggles for Xbox One games in China, I can agree. There may be some games that will not make it on the shores.

I believe struggles will happen. Look at Ryse for example. It's ancient Rome. Will China do something? They might. Most of the games in the banned list are violent and brutal, so most likely they might take a look at it. I have a feeling struggles will happen. Especially Dead Rising 3.

I believe struggles will happen. Look at Ryse for example. It's ancient Rome. Will China do something? They might. Most of the games in the banned list are violent and brutal, so most likely they might take a look at it. I have a feeling struggles will happen. Especially Dead Rising 3.

They had a lot of restrictions in China when it comes to gaming, I don't know what the deal is but they had to test and see every single game before they approve it.

With all the issues that we have in China it does prove harsh for Xbox One to push through it. It's gonna take a lot of negotiations and licenses just to work on the release. I hope they can work it on sooner that way Chinese people can enjoy what we have.

Back