Xbox One Xbox One Memory Performance Improved for Production Console

Gee I didn't realize I was online the whole time while playing "online multiplayer" thanks for helping me out. I thought it was pure f'ing magic. I answered your question with "I don't know". I'm not sure what you want me too say here. Maybe PS4 is $400 and PC is much more expensive. People do what they want, it's called being American.

And people will buy it pretty much no matter the price. I don't know why there's so much discussion over the price itself since they've been selling pre-orders by the truckload since day 1. If Microsoft (or Sony) can ever be expected to make real changes, the only real thing to do is not to buy the consoles. But people always do, so here we are stuck in the same cycle we saw last time.

And people will buy it pretty much no matter the price. I don't know why there's so much discussion over the price itself since they've been selling pre-orders by the truckload since day 1. If Microsoft (or Sony) can ever be expected to make real changes, the only real thing to do is not to buy the consoles. But people always do, so here we are stuck in the same cycle we saw last time.

I hate PC gaming so I buy a console.. I love my Mac products The idea of building a thousand dollar+ gaming system seems pointless when 3 months later its outdated. At least in console world u get 5-10years of development and games all pc gaming gets is console gaming. My 500 dollar xb1 plays same game all the big title PC games are console anyway.

Back