Xbox One Xbox One New Smartglass

sc_shark

I am kinda waiting for the revamp of smartglass with all that its suppose to be able to do on Xbox One it needs a major overhaul and it should be out sooner than later. I have read the version of smart glass on tables/phones at the moment is only supporting 720 streaming. What i am curious to see is how smart glass will work as an offline/non connected device. we are suppose to be able to use smart glass as 3rd part device on games and on Xbox line to Que up downloads how open will smartglass be?? will it work like Xbox live user name or will it stay a controller based app.

Originally available for the Xbox 360, the new version of SmartGlass for the Xbox One, will offer enhanced features including the ability to stream games to a second-screen device such as the Microsoft Surface.

This is one thing i am really looking forward to which is so overlooked thus far. all the big title games have support via smart glass or smart phone/tablet. bf4/cod use it to mod your layouts. bf4 uses it as a commander mode to direct troops drop ammunition,tanks and general support. we have seen the division hint on how integrated tablet can be to the point you can play the game a whole new way as a support drone/copter and use it while playing to arrange your items/inventory.

With tv integration smart glass will also be apart of this somehow but how??? this is something Microsoft has not even touched on. I mean we know the NFL stuff will be on it.. but general tv/remote are bound to happen. Sorry for the ramble but i think the new smart glass has a ton to deliver and am unsure it will. but i also think its a major part of Xbox One and one that has little to no coverage.

full article: kinda old posted june 10th..
Via: http://blog.laptopmag.com/microsoft-unveils-smartglass-app-functionality-for-the-xbox-one

Back