Xbox One Xbox One Q&A

ozadin

This Q&A will be updated every Monday on the website, so you can bookmark it if you want to be updated with it. You can also send questions to Microsoft about the Xbox One with the email address included in the article, or if you're lazy - [B][COLOR="#FF0000"]unlocked@ign.com[/COLOR][/B]. I'll be doing a TL;DR version if you don't feel like reading, and hopefully update every Monday as well.

First of all, here's the source: IGN, and now the questions and answers:

Are Xbox 360 Avatars transferring over? If so will any changes be made to them?
- Yes, you will have new options as well, such as full body HD gamerpics. They also moved 64x64 gamerpics on the 360 to 1080p.

Can you clarify how will Xbox Live Arcade work on Xbox One? Or if it will exist at all?
- It will exist, and it's basically the same as the 360.

Will the Game DVR capture at the source resolution? i.e. will Forza 5 clips capture at 1080p and 60fps? And where can Game DVR clips be uploaded to?
- Captures clips at 720p at 30fps. Clips are stored in Cloud, and you are able to edit it using the Upload service. You can see the clips in the Xbox One guide.

Can you earn two sets of Achievements for the same game (i.e. Playing Call of Duty Ghosts on Xbox 360 and on Xbox One)?
- Different kinds of achievements on both consoles. You will continue to earn gamerscore on the 360 while the Xbox One has more features such as achievement progress, prizes, challenges, and goals.

Back