Xbox One Xbox One Replica Made of LEGO's

Damnlag

Website
www.youtubegaming.com
[video=youtube_share;HcfTN2JjUuA]http://youtu.be/HcfTN2JjUuA[/video]​

A YouTuber named Kooberz who makes videos using LEGO's decided to recreate the Xbox One reveal trailer using an Xbox One model made entirely out of Lego bricks. All three devices, the Xbox One console, Kinect and the Xbox One Controller, were created within 2 days of the initial Microsoft press conference.

I must admit, he did an awesome job of recreating each device. And lucky for you, it doesn't require an online connection!

Man, someone ALREADY made a LEGO replica? People are so fast!

Wow, that's pretty impressive. I think it would be cooler if he actually filmed himself building it, and making a time lapse out of it. The letters also don't look too great, but I do know that it's pretty hard to construct letters out of Lego pieces.

Hopefully, he'll make something similar when the PS4 pictures release.

Wow that's absolutely incredible! It just goes to show you how dedicated some people are, the release was just the other day and someone has managed to build this already. It's absolutely amazing.

I love how Lego is now like some ancient art form, so many amazing creations (and recreations) have been made with this simple children's toy.

I still never made anything good. A motorized car that came with instructions is about it :rolleyes:
I don't know anyone who wouldn't get involved if a box of Lego was presented right now.

They did an amazing job. I thought it was thicker though, how accurate is this model? This actually is making me think the One is sleeker than I thought it was.

I mean, it's not that hard, it's 80% a VCR model with just some sleek cuts in the front, no need to get all pampered up for this kind of stuff.
Now, those LEGO gun replicas, those are pretty sick!

Haha that's crazy. Well like I always say never underestimate the internet. Damn the guy did that in two ddays? Imagine what he could do in a month lmfao. Cool thread.

That's really cool. I'm always surprised when stuff like this ends up happening.

I know that it isn't ALL lego but you have to admit, that's impressive. I don't know anyone that could do something like that.

Wow that is absolutely insane. It's impressive enough to just construct all of those in the first place, but to do it so quickly after the console was shown? That's impressive. Sure you could say "well he just has a lot of time on his hands" but honestly if you think about it - he constructed the whole thing based off of just pictures he saw. Built them. Filmed it, edited the video and uploaded it all in 2 days. Impressive stuff. Especially when you consider the quality of both the video and his creations. Good stuff!

I love this! I remember my passion for Lego's as a kid, and although I've never been near to building something like this, it fascinates me even in adulthood.

I'd love to be able to get into the head of the guy who made this and see what he was thinking when he went through building this, as I could never see myself having the patience and creativity necessary to make a work of art like this!

Back