Xbox One Xbox One WIll Never Come Without Kinect

That also. They dont want to divide the developers. Even if no one uses it, they know every box has one and they can implement it knowing there is more of a chance it will be used then not

You know what I'm thinking, though? Multiplatform games will not utilize it in any important way if at all, because they always try to make the features the same across all the systems the games get released on. Xbox exclusives might be the only ones using Kinect in any meaningful way if at all.

Well, the only exception is Ubisoft. Ubisoft wants to support everything.

You know what I'm thinking, though? Multiplatform games will not utilize it in any important way if at all, because they always try to make the features the same across all the systems the games get released on. Xbox exclusives might be the only ones using Kinect in any meaningful way if at all.

Well, the only exception is Ubisoft. Ubisoft wants to support everything.

I cans ee some multiplat games not using it but EA and DICE have both said they are going to implement KiNECT into BF4 in some way. I think Kojima even said that MGS5 might see some implementation also. Here I found it -
Via: Metal Gear Solid 5: Kojima interested in Kinect, SmartGlass | VG247
“The Kinect itself brings a lot of different capabilities as well and I will like to see what I can do with the voice command, and the movement with the gestures and see what we can do with that,”

Oh and her eis the BF4 mention of it -
Via: http://www.joystiq.com/2013/07/11/battlefield-4-enlists-the-aid-of-kinect-on-xbox-one/

"You need to have very precise control over what's going on, and trying to do something like that with motion control input does not make sense – not if you want to keep the same kind of formula of the game as we [have] now. You'd need to build a different kind of shooter," Troedsson said in the latest issue of Game Informer (via Videogamer). "But there are other places where it will make sense, and we are going to use it for other things in the game, but we haven't announced exactly what.

Fifa 13 uses kinect. Just for voice integration, but they took the time to put it in anyway.

Fifa 13 uses kinect. Just for voice integration, but they took the time to put it in anyway.

As does Madden. And in fact, this year in the Madden 25 commercials they specifically advertise the Kinect voice commands.

Skyrim has become almost a totally different experience for me with the Kinect. ESPECIALLY using the dragon calls. The time and aggravation difference between having to pause the game, go to the magic screen, go to dragon calls, pick the call, then unpause and hit a button vs simply SAYING the name of the call is huge. And that's just one part of the voice command structure.

Oh I didnt know they did. Did it work for that game well?

Not really :)

There's a funny feature where if you swear at the ref, they will react and give you a card (your manager will say something too). Unfortunately it picked up a lot of noise and I was constantly getting penalized for it even though I wasn't doing it. There were formation changes too which I never tried. Soccer doesn't change on the fly so I never bothered with it really. Hopefully they put it in NHL where it will actually be much more useful.

I'm betting the audio improvements they made will help that a lot. Some of the things they've done to filter out other sound is pretty impressive.

PC games did stuff like this way back when so I'm sure they can clean it up.

Not really :)

There's a funny feature where if you swear at the ref, they will react and give you a card (your manager will say something too). Unfortunately it picked up a lot of noise and I was constantly getting penalized for it even though I wasn't doing it. There were formation changes too which I never tried. Soccer doesn't change on the fly so I never bothered with it really. Hopefully they put it in NHL where it will actually be much more useful.

I'm betting the audio improvements they made will help that a lot. Some of the things they've done to filter out other sound is pretty impressive.

PC games did stuff like this way back when so I'm sure they can clean it up.

lol could you pretty much say any curse word? lol

Back