Xbox One Xbox One Zoo Tycoon E3 Trailer

PB7

Former Administrator
For anybody that missed it, here is the E3 Zoo Tycoon Trailer that was shown at E3 for the Xbox One. It features elephants and a raccon. Graphics look really good but it comes off as all CGI so we're going to have to see what the game play is like. Anyways the trailer is below so Enjoy!

[video=youtube;f3GXkN59Ypc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3GXkN59Ypc[/video]

Unfortunately, not that many people know about this game; only a couple thousand. Graphics look somehow similar to the Sims though. Anyways, I haven't played any of the previous versions of Zoo Tycoon, so I don't know what to expect if I do pick this game up. The aerial view of the map looks like there are many things you can do, so I expect it to have multiple objectives and challenges you can do in this game. Elephants and raccoon are definitely a sign that this game will be fun :).

game looks cool.. i hope its decent... i mean i know its a tycoon type of game but id like to pick it up used if possible.

I did see the trailer at the time but did not buy it because I did not see any dinosaurs in it. I wonder whether they added them later, My zookeeper friend bought it immediately and enjoyed the game because he loves animals.

Back