Xbox One Xbox rewards program updated

KN1GHTMARE

Former Moderator
From
NJ
Website
socialclub.rockstargames.com
Many of you may remember how due to the change from Microsoft points to actual currency, the rewards program was shut down. Well it's now back with a whole new reward scheme. Awarding gamers with everything from currency credit to discounts on purchases. The basic idea is everything you do gives you point and then eventually you can redeem said points in exchange for in-store currency. Your get points for doing everything from making purchases to simply playing games. Gamers with a high gamerscore even get a discount on purchases.

Full Details Here: Xbox Live Rewards

Many of you may remember how due to the change from Microsoft points to actual currency, the rewards program was shut down. Well it's now back with a whole new reward scheme. Awarding gamers with everything from currency credit to discounts on purchases. The basic idea is everything you do gives you point and then eventually you can redeem said points in exchange for in-store currency. Your get points for doing everything from making purchases to simply playing games. Gamers with a high gamerscore even get a discount on purchases.

Full Details Here: Xbox Live Rewards

I actually just looked at mine. I have been a member since god...a long time lol. I even had one of these!!!!

image_028.jpg

And I used it once at Quiznos!! lol

That was the coolest thing ever. I felt like a bada$$ caring it around lmao!!!

So, those diamond cards were real? I'd heard about them, but I have never seen one. I went back to the site on September 1 and did my survey. It looks okay, but it feels like you're starting completely over again. I'd have to look at it some more. I really thought they would've changed the Gamerscore perks, but I guess there are so many people over 100,000 that it isn't worth giving them even more of a discount.

this sux lol.. i am so not good at the rewards program or the acheivments :(

this sux lol.. i am so not good at the rewards program or the acheivments :(

There is other cool things that will get you points. I think ill be getting some when I renew my LIVE account here soon. And Sugarhill yes, they were real. They had them when the 360 1st came out and you could get discounts on food, clothes and small stuff like that. It was all transparent and stuff. It was awesome lol.

There is other cool things that will get you points. I think ill be getting some when I renew my LIVE account here soon. And Sugarhill yes, they were real. They had them when the 360 1st came out and you could get discounts on food, clothes and small stuff like that. It was all transparent and stuff. It was awesome lol.

Now to mention movie tickets!

I just checked the link, and apparently I wasn't signed up for Xbox rewards yet. I feel like I wasted so much time that could have been put to a better use. I'll be sure to use it all the time from now on. Thanks for letting us know about the updated program.

I just checked the link, and apparently I wasn't signed up for Xbox rewards yet. I feel like I wasted so much time that could have been put to a better use. I'll be sure to use it all the time from now on. Thanks for letting us know about the updated program.

No problem buddy! Its pretty cool just for the stats part. To see ur most played and and how you hold up to the LIVE community. Pretty neat.

I think this kind of stuff i really neat. While not directly the same, Steam has something like this, where you play the games you buy, get cards and then fuse them together to create badges, which have the probability of getting coupons for games. Just recently i got a 75% off coupon for Skullgirls, a game that came out recently.

I enjoy the rewards program, although it takes so long to get anything of value that it feels kind of pointless, it's still a fun little surprise to see points in your account randomly.

Back