Xbox Series X Total Junk

HarpicTheOldGit

The more this is used the worse it gets, just like a PS4/PS5. Same reason I suspect clogged up VRAM and overheating. Like PS only real use for a console is as a door stop!

That's interesting but that's not the case on most games on my XBSX. I have almost no issues with it.

Me too it only seems to be Live On-Line racing. I think as RAM and VRAM are shared locations there is insufficient Bandwidth for the fast data upload/download which you get being live races.

Change your title.

One game (that'll likely get patched later) with issues doesn't mean the console is junk. Your logic is terrible.

The more this is used the worse it gets, just like a PS4/PS5. Same reason I suspect clogged up VRAM and overheating. Like PS only real use for a console is as a door stop!
Your absolutely right, I have taken these apart many times to repair, there cheaply built and will burnout with the heat they put out, the so called fan on the top is useless, the better design would have been a fan on the bottom pushing air through the system like a PC case is designed.
The chips that usually burn out are not very far from where your power supply plugs in on the board that has the main GPU chip on, and the power supplies are garbage.

Still totally useless box of junk electronics, typical Microsoft fraud. FM 23 useless on it and both have some basic mistake sin design, it is laughable how bad these are. I wonder if the y copied a PS5 and GT7 as Xbox and FM 23 have exactly the same faults and defects!!!!!

I know what the problem is because I see exactly the same in my PC with FH5. RAM and VRAM insufficient in Xbox Series X due to ramming that clogs the graphics memory same is GT7 in PS4/5

Back