Xbox One Xbox Service in Indonesia

Riady Ang

I am a pc gamer which sold my pc to buy xbox for my 4k tv, Don't get me wrong I have a gtx 1070ti, which capable of playing 4k games in my tv but it too ugly to see big briks beside my tv, I know who care about Indonesia...anyway just bought xbox one x in my homeland and I just relies that Indonesia is not in the list, Xbox 360 was but what happen? I need to register with US address and buy games with US region and paypal, well actually no problem for that but I subscribe for Xbox live, which is US region, no problem that I got paypal and Credit card but the region time zone, hell is way of the time.....morning here night there.

My Windows microsoft store is Indonesia region, but can't xbox be the same? very funy so when i check my region in xbox is in US, but when I check my xbox application in windows in in Jakarta, Indonesia.

I know i can move to singapore region (why I did not think of that first place) maybe because I use nintendo account on US also,

I always buy Original games never piracy games, and I think other players of Xbox One and PS4 has been buying original games already, On windows Microsoft store there is region for indonesia and we payed in IDR currency, would be so hard to do that for Xbox One?

PS4 been doing very well here. Why you knew the answer, Official store and their PSN store are IDR currency Very strange, a let down for me.....

anyway would my game wont work if I change to singapore region?

And Please Microsoft next gen xbox console there would be indonesia country in the list.

Back