Xbox One You have something to lose in The Division multiplayer

ozadin

Most multiplayer games allow you to respawn with the same items you got which means some players can be OP and kill everyone while some will be stuck with no gear at all. The Division multiplayer is designed so you actually lose something in multiplayer, just like the same concept as DayZ. You can craft your items, trade with other players and cue talk thousands of weapons, gear and skill combinations. I hope this game will be great!

Game director Ryan Bernard feels that developer Massive Entertainment's handling of Player versus Player is The Division's key "differentiator". "The players want big, open worlds, they want online," he told us. "You know, everyone's like, hitting these buttons with the different games that are coming out now - I'm sure you're talking to those guys as well. And so, you've got to have a hook for your game, and how we're handling PvP is ours."

Via OXM

you can also loot players when they accomplish an acheivment. the whole system worry's me.. im not a great fps game and the fact its not ai your playing against means i have a high perchantage change ill get my stuff stolen allot.

As a huge fan of the Arma2 loot system the game just got way more points then it had for me. Probably going go buy it now ( not based only in these news ), I just wish they could change the way the hit point system works.

Back