Your Favorite Playstation Game

dannyboy

What is your favorite Playstation game of all-time? My favorite game was Need For Speed. I really got a thrill out of that game.

Perhaps Burnout from me, I really got addicted to that game. There are so many I could have said for this choice though, because it's really a hard decision, but I think Burnout was really a cool game I used to love smashing into the traffic at full speed.

GTA was a pretty good game. I think the series for that game has been incredible. I enjoyed the Vice City game when it got to the PS2.

Final Fantasy VII, probably one of the most hyped games but I honestly have played through it a few times just to try and finish it 100%! Easily my favourite playstation game :) I must also agree Need For Speed are always good. Especially Underground, I loved drifting in that game.

-Paul

My favorite game of all time is Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. This game is one of the best Grand Theft Auto's out there. I loved Grand Theft Auto 3, but San Andreas is really an awesome fun game to play. San Andreas brought a whole different dynamic to the genre by customizing your character and car. My favorite part of the game you are trying to maintain your hood of your car to make it your own. Cool game!

@TinkerBell, San Andreas was a great game too. I think i played that game almost every day when i was younger. I loved the missions in that game, I feel that out of all the games i have ever played, the San Andreas series has the best action out of all of them.

Of all time, I'd say Uncharted 2. The game blew my mind when I played it. Although the action is heavily scripted, the sense of exploration and beauty of the environments really sucked me in. I felt like I was living vicariously through Drake, as my childhood dreams of being Indiana Jones were fulfilled. The puzzles were challenging enough to keep you thinking, but not so difficult that you wanted to throw your controller out the window. The cinematic experience of Uncharted 2 also did not overtake the gameplay, something many games are struggling with right now in my opinion. It really defined what gaming should be in this era for me.

Fair warning, I'm sure when I play The Last Of Us my opinion may change.:p

I really liked the GTA series on the PlayStation console. I always like actally following the story and adnancing through the game. SOme of my friends however would like to go on a rampage and randomly steal cars, run over and shoot people. While this may be fun for a little while if this is all you do in GTA it gets boring after a while. With the levels in the game there is always something new and there is a story being told.

Skyrim. I love open world games and Skyrim is probably the most well-known one of this generation.

My favorite PlayStation game without a doubt would be Kingdom Hearts. When I first heard of the game I thought it would be something very lame based on the concept. To me Disney and Final Fantasy would never mix. Somehow though, the creator of the game Tetsuya Nomura proved me wrong and managed to create what is in my opinion one of the best video game series of all time. What really set's the game apart from others is it's focus on story. The story of the game is very well written and not too mention the fact that the characters of the game are voiced by an all-star cast as well. I can't wait to play Kingdom Hearts 3 when it's released.

Back