Your favourite game on any PS console ever?

Jellyfish

Playstation has a long history now and there are a lot of awesome games on any of the different PS consoles (a lot of bad ones too).

So what is your all time favourite?

For me it still is Final Fantasy VII on the PS1. I was in my teenage years when I played it through for the first time and it had a huge mpact on me.

It would have to be Crash Bandicoot for the PS1. I remember spending countless hours of my childhood playing those games and they were great, I wish that they could make a good comeback for the 8th gen. Spyro was always quite fun, it's shame to see him being so bastardised in the Highlander Giants thing.

Crash Bandicoot was awesome, I got never warm with Spyro though. I liked Gex 3D more but it had something extremely annoying back then. I still couldn't stop playing it.

For me, it would without a doubt have to be Kingdom Hearts on the PlayStation 2. I'm a self admitted Kingdom Hearts fanatic and the first game in the series is the cause of that. I love how unconventional it was, since putting Final Fantasy characters with Disney characters just shouldn't work but somehow, creator Tetsuya Nomura managed to find a way to do so. Now I'm eagerly waiting for Kingdom Hearts 3 to be released.

My favorite game on any PS console ever would have to be Madden 06 on the PS2. I played that game for way over 100 hours, making franchises and managing a NFL team. It was one of the best maddens ever and was at a time of my life where I had plenty of free time.

Kingdom Hearts, definitely. When Kingdom Hearts 2 came out, I literally locked myself away in my apartment and played straight through, beginning to end, in a weekend. I don't recall even sleeping much at the time ;) Years later, I introduced my boyfriend to the same series and he got hooked on it too. The story was good enough that I could enjoy just sitting and watching him play through it (and occasionally offering some pointers). I can't wait for KH3 either.

Well this is quite a hard choice if I do say so myself, but I guess my favorite game would have to be Ty 2. It was one of my favorite games on the ps2 and I played it for so many hours, I actually beat it twice in the same month only a week or so apart because I loved the game so darn much.

My absolute favorite game that I have played on my Playstation, is a game called Saints Row the Third. It was released about three years ago, but in my opinion, it's still an excellent game to play in your spare time. I love all the action that the game consists of, and the missions are very fun to complete. At first I thought the game was going to be a complete waste of my money, but as I started playing it and progressed through the missions, I realized that I really enjoyed playing it.

In terms of PS-exclusive games, there area lot that I consider favorites, especially on the PS2, Silent Hill 2, Kingdom Hearts 2, Disgaea, We Love Katamari, Metal Gear Solid, and Persona 3, for starters. The PS2 library, for me, anyway, has been so robust that it only recently has been challenged by the 360 in terms of my collection size.

Oh, you know what else I used to LOVE back in the day? Gauntlet: Dark Legacy. I used to play that obsessively when I would visit my brother's house. I didn't have a system at home at that time, but he did and that was the biggest treat. I still like that game, even if it is pretty cheese-tastic by modern standards.

Tom Clancy Splinter Cell. That is the best stealth game i have ever played. The action was just brilliant. It was very exciting going through all the missions. Every mission was challenging and had me playing on the edge of my seat.

Back