Zelda Skyward Sword

lindbergh

Zelda Skyward Sword is one of the most creative RPGs ever made. It has a very good art style, great cutscenes and most importantly, brilliant gameplay. I think it is the finest Zelda game ever made so far. It incorporates all the elements that has made the series such a hit, and adds even more to it making Zelda Skyward Sword the complete Zelda game package.

It's an amazing game. In my opinion it can be considered the best game of the Zelda series. Even better than Ocarina of Time, yeah.
For the first time in my gaming career I was capable of swinging my wiimote and see the sword move accordingly. The motion control for this game was truly amazing, unlike Twilight Princess...

I think it's a fantastic game! I loved the art style and the story was very true to the series. The soundtrack was amazing too!
I adored this game and had a brilliant time playing it (and I'm currently re-playing it) The only downside I can think of was the
controls were a bit off sometimes.

I'd love to play this game but I don't own a Wii nor am I interested in the gimmicky wiimote gameplay that it has... wish it were released for the Xbox, LOL. I know there's literally ZERO chance of a Zelda game ever coming for Xbox but maybe someday I'll pick up an old Wii to play it or something.

It really is a classic game. I've not played Zelda for the Wii, this particular version but I think I will have to get around to getting it some time in the near future. I think all Zelda games have had great soundtracks associated with them too.

Back