Xbox One A game similar to Walking Dead

What a neat looking trailer! I'm really glad to see they implemented survival aspects as it's by far one of my favorite gameplay styles. I'd like to see way more of this kind of stuff in various settings with the focus primarily being doing what it takes to stay alive. In games, details like the value of fresh water and a consistent supply of food is often overlooked because adding that just means more stuff to figure out and program. I hope that Dying Light lives up to the expectations it's starting to get.

Agreed man. The game is very diverse in the gameplay department. While it doesn't have an original design, I still like it. At least we're not going to be normal humans; we're parkour humans! Yeah! I also like that we have to strive and survive in the game, especially when it goes night. The night part was scary.,.. ohoho yeah!

What a neat looking trailer! I'm really glad to see they implemented survival aspects as it's by far one of my favorite gameplay styles. I'd like to see way more of this kind of stuff in various settings with the focus primarily being doing what it takes to stay alive. In games, details like the value of fresh water and a consistent supply of food is often overlooked because adding that just means more stuff to figure out and program. I hope that Dying Light lives up to the expectations it's starting to get.

I also like that the random events can affect us. If we help, we lose precious time. If we don't help, we save precious time but we lose a life. Damn, I got a soft heart for things like that but sometimes, we gotta decide the best possible way to do things and even then, it might not be. Games like this really test me.

I also like that the random events can affect us. If we help, we lose precious time. If we don't help, we save precious time but we lose a life. Damn, I got a soft heart for things like that but sometimes, we gotta decide the best possible way to do things and even then, it might not be. Games like this really test me.

I agree man. That part about choosing to help or not help can really bring dire consequences either way. What if the one we help provides better abilitiy? What if the one we don't help is actually a trapper? This can really put so much in your mind!

agree man. That part about choosing to help or not help can really bring dire consequences either way. What if the one we help provides better abilitiy? What if the one we don't help is actually a trapper? This can really put so much in your mind!

There's always going to be a consequence for everything. That's what excites me sometimes. Not every decision is right so you know... you know what? Screw the package! I'll be the one to help others... even if it screws me XD

There's always going to be a consequence for everything. That's what excites me sometimes. Not every decision is right so you know... you know what? Screw the package! I'll be the one to help others... even if it screws me XD

I agree. but anyways I'll try to get both if I can. Save others and get the package.

I agree. but anyways I'll try to get both if I can. Save others and get the package.

We can but then, remember that the game has a designation of time. So when you do try to save the others, it might turn into nighttime already. Or the one you tried to save is gonna turn into a zombie... hahaha. There's always going to be a screw-up one way or another. Ah, the tension that builds!

We can but then, remember that the game has a designation of time. So when you do try to save the others, it might turn into nighttime already. Or the one you tried to save is gonna turn into a zombie... hahaha. There's always going to be a screw-up one way or another. Ah, the tension that builds!

Yeah, that's a good point. You try to save someone, and it'll be nighttime. Yikes. Me.... sorry, but I must get the package. I must do what I can to do the goal without being bombarded by someone. Yes, call me heartless! Call me heartless!!!

Other than the Zombies I don't see the similarities.

Back