Xbox One A white version of the Xbox may be released down the road

It looks alright, but it's kinda silly. First the Xbox 360 releases in white and then there's black editions later. Now X1 is black and black editions are released later. Pick one main color and stick with it, Microsoft, man!

It looks alright, but it's kinda silly. First the Xbox 360 releases in white and then there's black editions later. Now X1 is black and black editions are released later. Pick one main color and stick with it, Microsoft, man!

Why, when you can generate additional sales that otherwise wouldn't exist. Gotta think like big business

I actually would like to see a sleek, smooth, glossy white Xbox One. I'm kinda fed up with the black colour schemes used in almost every single piece of technology nowadays. Heck, if the Xbox One came in any colour other than black, I would consider getting that one over black! Though colour is nothing but preference, it's the satisfaction you gain from owning something that you like better.

i would rock a seafoam green xb1 any day of the week.

apple offers color ihpones its just a way to be different.:)

Seriously, If the console have also been launched in white, I can not imagine the number of additional pre-order it would have generated. ;)

I know it will happen in a year or two. Microsoft will launch the white version when all the agitation will be a little calmer.

If one day I bought a Xbox One is sure it will be the white version.
I never really had a white console, but I'm a little afraid of the result with the dust that accumulates.

I expect to see that. :D

Back