Xbox One ac5: main character leak

sc_shark

blahhh... stuff no one cares about... well at least not me.. but passing it on.

xl_Assassins-Creed-V-Poster-Leak-624.jpg

http://www.t3.com/news/assassins-creed-5-main-character-image-leaked

rumor has it.. the ac5 will be first full next gen game no ps3/360... so it may end up being more visually stunning... but still heep to its roots as a horribly parkour playing game... dont worry it will feel exactly like ac3+++ a this point.. just another polished port.

it will not have navel battle.. which tends to lead people to think its in russia..
Assassin’s Creed 5 Won’t Have Naval Battles, Makes Russia Likelier For AC 5
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1171736/as...lier-for-ac-5-great-fall/#ebYmWs8H3WMTtYhZ.99
http://www.inquisitr.com/1171736/as...es-makes-russia-likelier-for-ac-5-great-fall/

Hmmmm... so AC5 is the next-gen entry, much in the same vein as Arkham Knight. So then the AC for the last-gen will be something different.

I'm playing Assassin's Creed 4 (Black Flag) right now and I have to admit that I'm really liking it. So far, of all the Assassin's Creed games I've played, the only one I haven't really liked is the very first one. I'm looking forward to a fully next-gen Assassin's Creed and I hope it lives up to the potential of the console.

I'm playing Assassin's Creed 4 (Black Flag) right now and I have to admit that I'm really liking it. So far, of all the Assassin's Creed games I've played, the only one I haven't really liked is the very first one. I'm looking forward to a fully next-gen Assassin's Creed and I hope it lives up to the potential of the console.

I don't really have any idea how this new one will look like but it's something worth waiting for.

I heard the game may take place in Paris. And there's like a parkour up and down button. Wonder what that means...

I heard the game may take place in Paris. And there's like a parkour up and down button. Wonder what that means...

They're probably trying to really make that parkour such an essential part of the game. That was always the case with the first AC game, where parkour was their thing. It was the thing that made their game cool... plus the system of bumping people away in a crowd. Still, we need to see some footage of this new AC game.

In Paris huh? Well, might as well just wait. You know Ubisoft... they show us one video and then it when the actual game outs, it's different. It might not even be Paris. Well, just wait.

In Paris huh? Well, might as well just wait. You know Ubisoft... they show us one video and then it when the actual game outs, it's different. It might not even be Paris. Well, just wait.

They'll show us for sure, but I don't think this is true. It might just be one of those fan made stuff.

w85dltilitcpzetoeqvh.png

w85dltilitcpzetoeqvh.png

ass-creed-665x385.png

the game is based in france... and around the french revolution..(time period/struggle) 18th cent

they say no naval combat will be in the game...

w85dltilitcpzetoeqvh.png

w85dltilitcpzetoeqvh.png

ass-creed-665x385.png

the game is based in france... and around the french revolution..(time period/struggle) 18th cent

Wow. Looks nice, Anyways I'm totally adding this to my list.

w85dltilitcpzetoeqvh.png

w85dltilitcpzetoeqvh.png

ass-creed-665x385.png

Connor, is that you?! Wow, he looks like Connor. Hmmm, so it is true then. Unity.... I wonder what's the story gonna be like that. And in France eh? Better hope St. Pierre won't be featured here as some extra boss or something XD

Connor, is that you?! Wow, he looks like Connor. Hmmm, so it is true then. Unity.... I wonder what's the story gonna be like that. And in France eh? Better hope St. Pierre won't be featured here as some extra boss or something XD

GSP? Hahaha. I don't think that'll happen. They'd have to pay UFC and EA to even use his likeness in the game. Well, you can always fantasize GSP is there.... invisible XD

GSP? Hahaha. I don't think that'll happen. They'd have to pay UFC and EA to even use his likeness in the game. Well, you can always fantasize GSP is there.... invisible XD

Wahahahaha. I know why he mentioned GSP: France. GSP speaks French so I guess that's why XD

I think Paris would make for a good AC5 location, especially if it's taking place in the 18th century like someone above was saying. I'd buy that game. :) Of course I pretty well plan to buy it regardless, ha.

Yeah, I hope so. But I guess they won't have St. Pierre on the game as a boss. Maybe they can have him as an extra character.

Well, I was thinking, if the game will be set in France, during the French Revolution, then how about the naval combat? I mean its the best part of AC IV. I'm quite curious on where they're going on with the franchise, I mean the previous games are great but its kind of getting really old, I mean they did try something different in Liberation, I mean the story approach, I wonder what the next entries would be like.

Back